and, I like bronze sculpture design.. yeah, don't ask me why.
everyone have their different kinds of.. hmn.. preference .. =.=
so, I like Buddha statue..
(omg .. what a epic theory ~)
however, talking about the Buddha statue in the china,
I did made a visit to Grand Buddha @ Ling Shan. (wuxi)
its 88 metres high . weighing over 700 tons.
personally love this statue because it just looks shooo huge infront of me.
super impressive
if you really have a chance and willing to walk far .
visit to the Lingshan Buddhist Palace is just so worth after you went to Grand Buddha statue.
it is not far away from Grand Buddha statue, and locates right on the foot of Lingshan Mountain.
ok.. some facts here for general knowledge of Lingshan Buddhist Palace.
total construction area: 70 k square meters, 18 meters deep.
magnificent structure: 3 layers , decorates with 5 tower-shaped topping.
so, you know, it is just like a palace.
super grand breathtaking design.
the outside , and the inside.
I was so stunning when I walked-in.
faint. super gorgeous.
there are 12 zodiac in fact. but , am just so lazy to post in all here =p| selca while we are sitting inside the tourist car. lol |
peace ^.^
wuxi fountain water show.
oh yea, mum made a wish during the water show.
and, her wish came true =)
No comments:
Post a Comment