nuffnang ads

24 March 2013

china - suzhou

so, I was cleaning up my room and found my digitals camera memory card ..
and I just realized.. oh my. I missed the holidays I spent in china last year.
headed to china around oct 2012 was a great holidays for me as I treated it as my pre-23 birthday present I gave myself and mummy.

I posted all the pictures in my fb but thinks its not a bad ideas to post it here ..
hmn.. (since I was not blogging since mac 2012 until .. yea , recently ~ )

so, went to few places in mainland.. serious.. not just few. I think its 7 - 8 towns in 8 days..
it's quite tiring as I need to move from hotel to hotel every single day.. okay, except the 2 days in shanghai.. but china its really pretty and I just love the 3 thousand years' culture of this gorgeous country.

ok, back to the main point.
will post it town by town..
firstly, the SUZHOU .. 苏州. is the major city located at the southeast part of eastern china.
if anyone went to Suzhou, you will definitely know, Suzhou is famous of its classical garden.
yea yea, GARDEN ..  a super classical style normally we can only found it .. well, china movie.. the old ancient.. kingdom .. boring.. typical china movie (im so sorry)

and I went to LION GROVE GARDEN .. built in 1342.. oh my!! where am I during 1342???
yea, seems familiar huh? only if you watch china movie =)


bat means "福" , refers to fourtune.  but for me ? super cute creature !!
this byobu is made by silk.. and the drawing can seem from both side!! super intelligent creation.
I only can say. its too bad as its not the season of blossom.
but its still looks super cool huh? living in such..
wao. what I can say.. a house with classical garden . way too cool.

okay. she is super happy =) my super mama !!
I looks so pale. so sorry to freaked you all out. zero make during china trip. lol O.O


so, is it .. believe, just SIMPLY walk around the garden will make you feel extremely fatigue. it's too huge. super huge.
but its really worth to see, its inspiring me of.. yea, my future house design..
*pray hard for my bf.. haha*

peace out =)
more post of china trip coming soon..

No comments:

Post a Comment