nuffnang ads

06 April 2013

laneige white plus renew original essence


so, I received this thingy when I reached home about end of feb 2013.
first thing popped out from my mind was:
"hmn.. not gotta buy it.. what's make this so special??"
(am not really a Laneige fans)

so, I just left it on my make up table.. and .. this piece of paper just gone out of my mind.
but miracle just happens when I insomnia again..
I starting to find something to read since I cnt sleep, and ~~
when I started to read " I called it -- this piece of paper"..

the 3 facts about LANEIGE WHITE PLUS RENEW ORIGINAL ESSENCE just catched my eye and my brain + heart tell me : hey Alicia, try it !!! =P

and~ tala !!!


I really bought it home.
and, of course I used it.
(Available in store starting 1 March 2013)

every products have their own way to be use .
so, that's why there is a thing call : instructions. (lame joke)
okey, this professional 'instruction' was steal from Laneige official website.
SO~ just apply the original essence on the cheeks, forehead , nose, lips and neck and gently press with palms for penetration.




this original essence is so different with others products I'm using
(currently using L'Occitane Immortelle Precious Serum which is focus on anti-aging)
but Laneige original essence focus on whitening (so obvious ok?? lol)
and the 6 FUNCTIONS mentioned on --> that piece of paper , I called it..
(dear parkson, as your elite card members. im not really means to insult, but the quality of that piece of paper can be better . lol)

  • luster
  • moisture
  • brightness
  • evens skin tone
  • slows melanin rate
  • reduces dullness
so, I'm been using it for 2 weeks.
and.. be frank. my skin really looks brighter , more radiance on my skin, AND !! EVENS SKIN TONE!!!

BUT .. what I'm not really like about this products is ..
( I'm comparing it with L'Occitane Immortelle Precious Serum)

1.) the absorption is not rapid as I thought. 
the essence just like staying on my face. yes!! staying !!! just like you applying foundation.
so I need to wait about a minute?? it's actually not a big deal . lol
2.) the scents . some blogger did recommend the scents is nice.
but it is just not as nice as what I used previously
(you know , the L brand I mentioned above known because of their lovely scents)
3.) the bottle make the brand looks cheap. so plastic =(

okay, it is still great to be use.
and the result is so obvious even I just use it for 2 week.
* so sorry for not posting the before and after comparison , because I was having some hormone imbalance issue these month. and some ance popped out , and acne scar is just so obvious on my face. *

but this original essence did made a great job on reduces my dark spot and acne scar.
totally not regret of bought it home.  =)

No comments:

Post a Comment