itchy hand .
so, bought Chanel cc cream the day I went out with ying baby .
I believe most of the Asian ladies tried bb cream.
but what about cc cream??
that's what people says: CC cream was developed to retain all the skincare benefits of bb cream with added nourishing ingredients and the additional aim to provide more effective skin coverage.
(the 'stronger' , 'better' version of bb cream)
so, what you can see from the Chanel cc cream packaging..
COMPLETE CORRECTION .
I don't wear foundation everyday.
but looking pale and tired is so horrible because I need to work from Monday and Friday..
and the pale , white paper look-alike face is freaked out my colleagues.
so, I been using Chanel cc cream about a month. So, it is nice to be use?
definitely a YES from me.
what's make it became my new love??
Pros:
1.) brightens my skin (hence, more photogenic)
2.) pleasant smell ( smell super wonderful and cheer up my mood)
3.) softer and lighter texture (comparing with korea brand start with "e")
4.) not greasy !!!! (especially me with combination skin )
5.) offer SPF 30 / PA++ (most of the bb cream contain SPF 10/15.)
6.) SUPER GREAT lasting power !!! (in my case, I went out for whole day, and my face still looks gorgeous)
Cons:
1.) only one shade (20 beige)
about this issue, it's not a big deal to me as 20 beige is match perfectly with my skin tone.
2.) pricey (because it attach with the brand name CHANEL)
so, the before from the top ,
and "after" from the bottom.
picture capture with
1.) same camera , same capture mode
2.) same place
3.) same lighting condition
4.) same clothes
5.) same smiling angle.
no primer before I applying CHANEL cc cream, no concealer , not even toner/ serum.
my face looks more even, brighter and smoother.
so, worth that price tag??
you judge it.
No comments:
Post a Comment