nuffnang ads

24 May 2013

yuki's ROM

* picture taken by karmun ng . *


it is a super dizzy sunday morning due to the insomnia last night.
I am too excited of what is going to happens on the next day.
yuki's R.O.M =)

love her outfit of the day =) elegant !!
a 'cheese' before signing the important signature .
and, this is the moment.

I never been to an official registration of marriage , it is my first time, and it is my best friend's ROM !!
so, I am so lost focus the whole morning , and my only feeling is ..
" can you please give me a bed, I want to sleep ~ "
due to the "too excited" emotions last night. lol

but when I sitting down and witness the whole process ,
it is just so pretty !!  to witness a couple to begin their new chapter in their life =)

one fine day, it will be our turn =)

so, every successful women have a great man to support her all the time FROM THE BACK . hahahhaha...
and, some photo session after the R.O.M finally done =)

the 'animal & vege" group we always call ourselves.
the 6 of us =)
the girls =)
3 is a good number =)

and , brunch to end the event.
congratulations Y & N .
can't wait to September =)

No comments:

Post a Comment