今天整理房间时,发现了一堆不知是什么的废纸。。
原来, 过去的字迹。。。遗留在这里。
过去的心情。。 过去的故事。。
**我以为我很坚强,
原来, 我并没有。
我以为我特别脆弱,
原来,我还可以死撑。
崩溃了吗?
没有,并没有什么能让我再崩溃多一次。
只是,痛的感觉特别清楚。
清楚得用肉眼看的到,
清楚得用手触得到。
眼泪,是唯一看到的,
眼泪,是唯一触摸到的。
再也没有温柔的怀抱,
再也没有深情的吻。
但是,一句无谓的关心,
已足够溶化需要医治的伤口。** -- 25/05/09
** title: district of grey.
i like grey,
not because of i dislike black or i hate white.
is because of ..
she is vacillate, suspicious, sham, dupe, oversensitive,
fraud, ominous, miraculous, mysterious.
she is the evil creature of black and white.
Thus, can not b judge by wrong and right.
she is the mingle of angels and demons.
nobody able to , neither contaminate nor purify her.
she can be anyone.
reason: posses elements of dark and bright.
she can be anything.
reason: ignorance of righteous and vicious.
i fall in with with grey ,
with come across of red.
attempt, adapt, alter, struggle and leave.
or
embrace, emulate, practice, inured and suit.
after all, fall in love again.
with red.
select? escape?
result: choose to abscond.
why?
reason: red is my blood, grey is my instincts.
-- i can not live without blood,
but i can alive without instincts,
with no spirit too.--**--20/07/09
**有人说, 酒精是麻醉自己的方式。
可是,我怎么越喝越清醒。
念着你, 我在这里,
感觉到你的气息。
当第一口开始后,
我就知道,
我无法再继续。
你选择了沉默,
你选择了逃避。
让我独自接受,
自我沉醉的自己,
自我放纵,是今晚的我。
我认了, 我爱你。
就只是。。爱你。**--07/08/09
**when you try to say ,
"forgive me"..
its too late to make apologize.**
**字典里,没有“后悔”,
敢爱敢恨,是我的座右铭。
如果你不喜欢,
可以批评。
如果你爱,
我会对你说声:谢谢。**
**那一刻, 当自己按下delete时,
心痛,我知道。
心疼,我知道。
但是这是自己的选择,选择放下。
选择放弃,选择遗忘。
剩下你的一张照片。。死尸般,
躺在我的钱包里。
再次的凝望, 眼泪也没法再流下。
所以请你以后, 不要再告诉我你是被逼放下的那一方。
因为你所谓的浪漫废话,我再也听不进去。**
还有很多。。不知什么的东西。
原来,因为你,自己变得那么感触。
因为你 =)
今天, 我要说的是:
I wanna fly, I wanna drive, I wanna go
I wanna be a part of something I don't know
And if you try to hold me back I might explode
Baby, by now you should know ...

原来, 过去的字迹。。。遗留在这里。
过去的心情。。 过去的故事。。
**我以为我很坚强,
原来, 我并没有。
我以为我特别脆弱,
原来,我还可以死撑。
崩溃了吗?
没有,并没有什么能让我再崩溃多一次。
只是,痛的感觉特别清楚。
清楚得用肉眼看的到,
清楚得用手触得到。
眼泪,是唯一看到的,
眼泪,是唯一触摸到的。
再也没有温柔的怀抱,
再也没有深情的吻。
但是,一句无谓的关心,
已足够溶化需要医治的伤口。** -- 25/05/09
** title: district of grey.
i like grey,
not because of i dislike black or i hate white.
is because of ..
she is vacillate, suspicious, sham, dupe, oversensitive,
fraud, ominous, miraculous, mysterious.
she is the evil creature of black and white.
Thus, can not b judge by wrong and right.
she is the mingle of angels and demons.
nobody able to , neither contaminate nor purify her.
she can be anyone.
reason: posses elements of dark and bright.
she can be anything.
reason: ignorance of righteous and vicious.
i fall in with with grey ,
with come across of red.
attempt, adapt, alter, struggle and leave.
or
embrace, emulate, practice, inured and suit.
after all, fall in love again.
with red.
select? escape?
result: choose to abscond.
why?
reason: red is my blood, grey is my instincts.
-- i can not live without blood,
but i can alive without instincts,
with no spirit too.--**--20/07/09
**有人说, 酒精是麻醉自己的方式。
可是,我怎么越喝越清醒。
念着你, 我在这里,
感觉到你的气息。
当第一口开始后,
我就知道,
我无法再继续。
你选择了沉默,
你选择了逃避。
让我独自接受,
自我沉醉的自己,
自我放纵,是今晚的我。
我认了, 我爱你。
就只是。。爱你。**--07/08/09
**when you try to say ,
"forgive me"..
its too late to make apologize.**
**字典里,没有“后悔”,
敢爱敢恨,是我的座右铭。
如果你不喜欢,
可以批评。
如果你爱,
我会对你说声:谢谢。**
**那一刻, 当自己按下delete时,
心痛,我知道。
心疼,我知道。
但是这是自己的选择,选择放下。
选择放弃,选择遗忘。
剩下你的一张照片。。死尸般,
躺在我的钱包里。
再次的凝望, 眼泪也没法再流下。
所以请你以后, 不要再告诉我你是被逼放下的那一方。
因为你所谓的浪漫废话,我再也听不进去。**
还有很多。。不知什么的东西。
原来,因为你,自己变得那么感触。
因为你 =)
今天, 我要说的是:
I wanna fly, I wanna drive, I wanna go
I wanna be a part of something I don't know
And if you try to hold me back I might explode
Baby, by now you should know ...
No comments:
Post a Comment