keep what you love, trash what you don't. stay where you love, leave where you don't.
YouTube - 初恋红豆冰电影主题曲 - 《纯文艺恋爱》3min ver... [HQ]
Duno why, have a feeling here.If I watch this movie, I will cry
i got cried for one ~but ~stil ok~
watch d, not bad ^^ feel happy malaysia hav this quality of movie i think it is better than singapore movie
leong: yea yea.. ice kacang puppy love is better than being human..i watched both of it.. tara: haha.. u cried too.. i cried lots because of this movie.elaine: go watch it le.. its worth.. although abu said he cnt understd de movie.. haha
Duno why, have a feeling here.If I watch this movie, I will cry
ReplyDeletei got cried for one ~but ~stil ok~
ReplyDeletewatch d, not bad ^^ feel happy malaysia hav this quality of movie i think it is better than singapore movie
ReplyDeleteleong: yea yea.. ice kacang puppy love is better than being human..i watched both of it.. tara: haha.. u cried too.. i cried lots because of this movie.elaine: go watch it le.. its worth.. although abu said he cnt understd de movie.. haha
ReplyDelete